Join Our Team
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Quality Healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. In this endeavor, we uphold the following values:
Patients are our top priority
We are determined to be responsive and compassionate to the needs of those in our care.
We are dedicated to the highest standards of quality, talent, and ethics.
We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
Riveredge Hospital offers healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are:
Insurance & Income Protection
Retirement & Savings
Flexible Spending Accounts
About Riveredge Hospital
Children, adolescents, young adults and adults can get the specialized behavioral healthcare they need at Riveredge Hospital, a free-standing psychiatric facility that serves Chicago and the surrounding communities.
Services at Riveredge Hospital are provided by an interdisciplinary team of qualified and committed professionals who are dedicated to delivering quality care to their patients with compassion and integrity. The team may include:
- Expressive therapists
- Mental health associates
- Certified alcohol and drug counselors
Team members see working with patients as just one component of the treatment process. Because behavioral or mental health issues can have an impact on an entire family, we make it our responsibility to engage the family in the treatment of every patient, whether they are in an inpatient, outpatient or partial-hospitalization program.
- Inpatient Programs – For individuals experiencing an acute crisis requiring an overnight stay
- Outpatient Program – Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is a therapeutic day treatment program for individuals who don’t meet the criteria for inpatient care, but would benefit from a structured school environment. We also offer Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOP) as a bridge between an individual’s inpatient stay with us and their transition back home.
- Outpatient Medication Management & Family Support Groups – A low pressure, bilingual group setting in which patients and families can manage their medication needs in an efficient manner.
- Co-Occurring Program – A therapeutic approach to stabilizing an acute mental health situation if an individual also struggles with addictive disease symptoms.
- Intellectual Disability Program – Programming specifically designed for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities 7 days a week.
- Community Residential Center – Programming specifically designed for adolescent males with a diagnosis of sexually problematic behaviors.
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOP) – Serving men & women over the age of 18 with a chemical dependency & mental health diagnosis.
Join Our Talent Community
Are you interested in learning more about opportunities with Riveredge Hospital?