Join Our Team
Your passion, inspiration and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Quality healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. In this endeavor, we uphold the following values:
Patients are our top priority
We are determined to be responsive and compassionate to the needs of those in our care.
We are dedicated to the highest standards of quality, talent and ethics.
We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
River Oaks Hospital offers healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are:
Insurance & Income Protection
Retirement & Savings
Flexible Spending Accounts
About River Oaks Hospital
River Oaks Hospital, located minutes outside of New Orleans, Louisiana, is a 126-bed psychiatric facility that has provided quality treatment to individuals suffering from mental illness and/or addictive disorders since 1970. Situated on a 14-acre campus, inpatient services are available for adults and adolescents. We also offer a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for adults.
The New Orleans Institute provides specialized services for the treatment of trauma and compulsive behaviors. The Eating Disorders Treatment Center offers a comprehensive program for male and female adults with anorexia, bulimia, and related eating disorders. Both the New Orleans Institute and the Eating Disorders Treatment Center are nationally recognized for their excellence. These programs receive referrals from around the United States and are acknowledged as leading centers in their respective fields.
River Oaks Hospital provides services for the following:
- For individuals needing hospitalization, patient living space is available in five separate and distinct treatment pavilions
- Within each pavilion, three wings allow for further distinction between treatment diagnoses, age, or gender
This unique design allows our focus to be on increased integrity for clients in different treatment programs.
Other unique aspects of our highly successful programs include:
- Partial hospitalization is offered for all programs for individuals exhibiting less acuity, thus enabling them to live in their home environment. These programs can be utilized as a step-down continuum of care for a seamless transition into the community, or as a step up in care when outpatient therapy is no longer effective or appropriate.
- Support services, such as expressive therapies, enable clients to work on treatment goals through a variety of clinical modalities.
- We have the largest expressive and creative arts therapy staff in the area, including registered clinicians in music therapy, dance and/or movement therapy, recreational therapy, and psychodrama. These clinicians are integral members of the multidisciplinary treatment team which includes psychiatrists, other physicians, psychologists, social workers, counselors, and registered nurses.
- A fully accredited private alternative school on campus assists younger patients in continuing their education while in treatment. Additional services provided by River Oaks include Mobile Crisis Services for assessment, intervention and debriefing, workshops for professionals, and referral services nationwide.
Join Our Talent Community
Are you interested in learning more about opportunities with River Oaks Hospital?