Join Our Team
Your passion, inspiration and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Quality healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. In this endeavor, we uphold the following values:
Patients are our top priority
We are determined to be responsive and compassionate to the needs of those in our care.
We are dedicated to the highest standards of quality, talent and ethics.
We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of the communities we serve.
Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare offers healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits to help meet the needs of employees and their families. As our employee, you may be eligible to choose from a comprehensive list of benefits and select those that best meet the needs of you and your family. Among the benefits available to eligible employees are:
Insurance & Income Protection
Retirement & Savings
Flexible Spending Accounts
About Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare
Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment for adolescent males, ages 13-21, with psychiatric conditions and co-occurring neurodevelopmental disorders like intellectual disabilities and autism.
For young men who are experiencing complex behavioral, psychiatric and educational difficulties Liberty Point offers the opportunity for residential treatment in a safe and secure environment that encourages growth and self-responsibility.
The primary focus is on encouraging constructive change and personal growth, learning positive ways to get appropriate attention, improving behavior choices, developing a sense of responsibility for actions, learning problem-solving skills, and developing thinking patterns that support positive relationships. We help prepare these young men to return to a home, a less restrictive environment, or to independent living.
Continuum of Care:
- Intensive Psychiatric Residential Treatment provided within a 42 bed secure setting
- Community Based Residential Treatment provided within smaller settings
- Assessment and Diagnostic Services in either the secure or community based setting based on the clinical needs of the individual
- Treatment for adolescent males with co-occurring psychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders like intellectual disabilities or autism
- Evidence-based practices including Trauma Informed Care, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Positive Behavioral Supports, Psycho-Educational Groups
- Tele-health Services
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) on staff
- Functional life skills and job readiness training
- Individual and family therapy
- Individual treatment/behavioral plans
- Therapeutic support through a wide variety of topic, process, education and expressive groups
- Medication management
- 24-hour nursing care
- Therapeutic Recreation, opportunities for off campus organized sports leagues
Join Our Talent Community
Are you interested in learning more about opportunities with Liberty Point Behavioral Healthcare?