At The Valley Health System (VHS), our employees are our most valuable resource in delivering excellent care. In a field where staying abreast of new information, research, and technologies is critical, we are committed to investing in our employees’ ongoing education. One of the resources we provide to support employee development is a tuition reimbursement program.TO QUALIFY FOR TUITION REIMBURSEMENT:
- Employees must be employed part-time or full-time
- Employees must earn at least a “B” in each course to qualify
- Employees are required to provide a two-year commitment to VHS after receiving reimbursement
- Employees must be employed with VHS for at least 6 months in order to be eligible for reimbursement
- Employees are eligible for reimbursement at 100% of total tuition costs
- The maximum total amount per year (based on IRS regulations) is $2,625 for part-time employees and $5,250 for full-time employees
*To learn about other employee benefits that The Valley Health System offers, click here.