Clinical Supervisor-Med Surg/ Full Time Nights 2W- IVMC
Facility: Universal Health Services
Southwest Healthcare System has been voted as a 2016 Top Workforce. Our hospitals are respected in our community and are committed to Hope, Health, and Healing. The Registered Nurse for Med/Surg/Tele will be responsible for the following:
Budget Support - Including planning and cost control.
Organizational Responsibility - In collaboration with Director/Manager including patient safety, customer service, quality, policy development.
Human Resources - Including staffing, performance evaluations and staff development.
Critical Thinking Skills/Core Competencies - Including flexibility, adaptability, initiative, role model for service excellence and able to function as clinical resource.
- Two (2) years of recent department specific experience required
- Charge nurse, supervisory expertise in department specific preferred
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing Program
- BSN preferred
- Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS certification/ NIH Stroke Certification
- PALS where pediatric patients are cared for
- Basic EKG/tele interpretation experience required OR completing a Basic EKG class within six months of employment