RN Circulator (FT)
Facility: Universal Health Services
The CV Registered Nurse, using the nursing process, develops a plan of nursing care and then coordinates and delivers care to patients undergoing operative or other invasive procedures. The perioperative nurse addresses the physiological, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual responses of surgical patients.
1. The provision of quality
individualized patient care.
2. Competency in performing nursing activities in the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative phases of the patient's surgical experience.
3. Minimal supervision required. Individual proceeds on his/her own initiative, in compliance with policies, practices and procedures prescribed by Professional Nursing practice and approved by the hospital's Nursing Department.
Current RN license in Texas
AORN membership preferred with CNOR certification, preferredexpect to achieve (within 6 months in the perioperative setting)
2 years CV RN experience required
- Legal Contract Specialist King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Registered Nurse- Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem - BONUS ELIGIBLE Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Mental Health Specialist- Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem - BONUS ELIGIBLE Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Case Management/Licensed Social Worker BONUS ELIGIBLE Attleboro, Massachusetts