UHS gives exceptional people the opportunity to work where technology is making valuable advancements in healthcare. The professionalism and drive of our employees are the most important factors in the quality of service UHS provides.
Performs patient registration functions by interviewing patient or responsible party to obtain identification and demographic information. Verifies insurance/other payer benefits and performs up front collections. Determines eligibility and arranges for admission of patients to hospital following policies and procedures. Obtain signatures of individual responsible for payment and explains hospital financial obligation.
1. One to two years of medical/healthcare business office experience preferred.
2. Excellent customer service skills are required.
3. Computer skills required.
4. Good verbal communication skills in English/Spanish required
5. Good Credit History required
6. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS's Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
. High School Diploma or GED
© 2013 Universal Health Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
*UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.