Universal Health Services, Inc., (UHS)
is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies. UHS constantly strives to build a team to help us achieve excellence and positively impact customers in our more than 200 locally-managed acute care, behavioral health and ambulatory care facilities. With 67,000 employees in 37 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Springwoods Behavioral Health is an 80-bed behavioral health facility, providing acute inpatient treatment for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. The hospital also offers an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which provides treatment for adults with mild to moderate psychiatric or emotional disorders.
To learn more visit: http://www.springwoodsbehavioral.com/ Chief Executive Officer Springwoods Behavioral Health
Springwoods Behavioral Health
is currently seeking a dynamic Behavioral Health Executive with a proven track record providing services in a for profit Behavioral Health Hospital/Program or has managed a large Psychiatric/Behavioral Health department within a large Acute care Hospital. Candidates must show a strong employment history with progressive growth throughout their career. The ideal CEO candidate will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and compliance with Joint Commission and CMS regulations while continually monitoring the facility’s services and delivery systems. Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Recruit physicians in targeted specialty areas, coordinate medical staff participation in new hospital ventures and targets and develop new areas of medical care to offer at the hospital.
• Supervise the development of more comprehensive outpatient care and ambulatory programs.
• Develop positive relationships with local industry, local government, potential key health care providers, and the general public.
• Interact and communicate with UHS Corporate Office and Vice Presidents. Ensure the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contribute to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts and maintains good communication with the corporate office in areas where periodic reporting of results is requested.
• Ensure that hospital employees respond promptly to corporate requests for information. Communicate circumstances and events of operations to supervisor and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
• Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
• Increase revenues and income before inter-company allocations, maintain or decrease the effective bad debt rate, achieve the margin percentage, and implement operating cost controls in the areas of staffing, supplies, purchased services, etc.
• Focus on census building efforts and strategic planning. Requirements Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree is preferred
• Currently working as a behavioral executive, i.e CEO at a Behavioral Health facility or as a Director of a large acute care facility with a large multi-unit psych department.
• A working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations.
• An advanced knowledge of state and federal regulatory and various accreditation requirements related to behavioral health management.
• Working knowledge of operations and financial management and marketing methods.
• Ability to travel a minimum of 10% of the time. This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Relocation benefits
• Bonus opportunity
• Car Allowance UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.